Wednesday, August 31, 2011

15 weeks


Light Reading
When I found out I was pregnant the first thing I did was purchase What to Expect When your Expecting, the "pregnancy bible." However, once I found out that I was pregnant with twins this book did not really apply to me as much. I had tons and tons of questions about how my pregnancy, delivery, and life with twin infants would be different. Unfortunately the "bible" does not cover  what to look for in double strollers, what you need for two babies, twin presentations, complications associated with twins, and the development of twins. I browsed some book selves and found these books. So these are my new bedtime reads, which have been very helpful!

Cravings this week

It seems that on a weekly basis I have new foods that I want. This week is Cheez-Its, Quaker Oatmeal Squares, Macaroni and Cheese, and of course my favorite (and Harveys) Marshmellows! Im sure by the end of the week I will never want to eat these foods again, but right now they are my staples.


Jake had his research study check up today and had a one percent increase in lung function! Woo hoo! I have my OB appointment tomorrow, hoping Dr. Keathley will sono, want to see the babies!







No comments:

Post a Comment