Wednesday, March 6, 2013

We are ONE!!!

I can not even begin to believe that our girls are one!! It is absolutely crazy.

 Last year our sweet girls arrived at 6:15pm and 6:16pm. It is unbelievable how much your life can change in the blink of an eye. In the past year we have had many ups and downs but have inevitably “survived.” Here is what I have learned the first year of raising twins:
  1. Parenting=trial and error
  2. You can do just about anything while holding two babies (and yes I do mean anything)
  3. I can now understand how sleep deprivation can be used as a torture device
  4. Found out just how “natural” breastfeeding really is
  5. Personal hygiene and appearance take 1,298 on the priority list
  6. Found out that you can reheat the same cup of coffee about 5 times before you have to throw it out (if you remember to take it out of the microwave after the 5th time)
  7. A Break= going to the bathroom by yourself.
  8. All those things I said I would never do, I did them, b/c there is a reason those people did them in the first place
  9. Laundry, cooking, cleaning… what are they? 
  10. Understand the true capacity of love and patience





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment