Thursday, May 26, 2011

Follicles

Today I had my estrogen level re-checked and Dr. Le measured the maturing follicles. He counted 19 follicles measuring anywhere from 8mm x 8mm to 12mm x12mm. He also checked the lining in the uterus and said that everything looked as it should. This afternoon Dr. Le's office called to tell me my estrogen level was 586, up from 118, which is very good. So good, in fact, that he lowered the dose of the Follistem to 150units and the Lupron to 5 units. I have my next appointment on Saturday to make sure my estrogen level continues to increase, and my follicles continue to grow! Jake comes home tomorrow and Dr. Le estimates our sperm and egg retrieval date to be Thursday, June 2nd!


Sono Pictures of Left and Right Ovaries:
The black circles are the maturing follicles
 

No comments:

Post a Comment