Saturday, May 28, 2011

Todays Appointment

Today is day 8 of using Follistem for follicle stimulation. I had my estrogen level rechecked this morning and it came back at 1826 (1000-2000 was the range Dr. Le wanted it at) my follicles were re-measured and looked like they were packed in my ovaries like sardines. They averaged about 10mm-14mm, he wants them to be about 18mm Dr. Le dropped my Follistem dose down to 125 tonight and 100 tomorrow. We have our next appointment Monday morning where Dr. Le will give us all the final dates for the retrieval based on that appointment.

After Dr. Le found out about our situation with the Urologist he made a physician to physician phone call and got everything straightened out! Dr. Chaung will be available to do Jake's sperm retrieval when needed. Other good news, Jake is now home from Kansas City and is able to go to all my appointments with me, as well as give me the two nightly injections! A special thanks to my other "baby daddy"- Jen, for going to all my appointments with me in Jake's absence, you are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment