Friday, January 13, 2012

34 Weeks!!

I have to say I am very excited that I still able to give pregnancy updates!! 34 weeks!! Nursery is done! Jake hung the last of the pictures on the wall last night. Once we settle on some names we will be able to hang up some initials.






Now that all my nursery projects are done I'm not sure what I am going to do with myself for the next 3 weeks. Finished the sign and finishing touches on the bedding from bed, and Jake helped with the the fabric covered canvases. Thank goodness we were able to finish our trees before, not sure how I would have made those from bed. Very glad it is all finished! Our bedroom has become a library, cafeteria, and craftroom.  I have now been on bedrest for 4 weeks and still not used to having to ask Jake to do things for me. Run errands, get all the groceries, and pick up nursing bras because I just realized that I'm going to need some very soon and have no clue which kind/size to buy. Thank god for close friends that can give me a clue on what I need and for Jake for being such a good sport about all of it. 3 weeks to go!

We traded in my car last week for a Honda Pilot, our new family car and very excited to have some little girls riding in the back seat in a couple of weeks. Last night was my work shower and I'm pretty sure that they purchased the remainder of my registry!! I could not feel more blessed and loved from my co-workers, they are absolutely amazing! I still can not believe all the amazing things they got for us. The girls will have everything they need when they make their grand arrival and with stinking cute outfits I might add.

We have our vehicle, nursery done, and all of our baby items... now we just countdown the days till we have babies to put in all of them!!

34 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment