Sunday, January 15, 2012

34.2

Well, both girls are doing well. BPP was good and will scan for weights next week.  I on the other hand will need some additional testing to make sure I am not developing any pregnancy complications. There was protein in my urine and within the last week swelling has spread to hands and legs and not just my ankles. My fake wedding ring is now to small :(  I had a couple other little symptoms but my blood pressure is still normal. So I now get to collect my urine for 24 hours (I know, nice right?) and take it in to the office on Monday, sounds like a blast. She said she wanted to do some additional blood work and recheck my blood pressure. Good news is my belly is measuring about 38 weeks, which means they are dropping. Baby girl A still has her little feet right next to my cervix, so still looking like a C/S.  17 more days, hopefully!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment